MyPromDress.info is operated by Tom's Bridal Warehouse-family owned and operated-as an online prom store division. Our main goal is to provide our increasing online prom customers with the lowest possible prices of designer prom dresses and the most reasonable customer service as an online prom store. You can count on us! We value not only Quality but also Honesty the most for operating our business. As an authorized dealer of all the designer prom dresses we carry, we are shipping genuine designer prom dresses which are intact. The only exception is when we are mentioning the dress as "off-the-rack" or "Final Clearance Sale Item". "off-the-rack" or "Final Clearance Sale Item" prom gowns are hanging on the rack at our sales floor for the in-store customers. They are all individually bagged to be maintained in the best condition. "Final Clearance Sale Item" may get a small minor defect which is easily repairable while displayed on the rack but it will be sold AS IS. Even though some of "off-the-rack" prom dresses have never been tried on, many of them are possibly put on sale depending on situation. We are also designing and making prom dresses at our offline retail store for local customers. The endless passion of our designer, co-owner of the store, will introduce her own designs from next season.
Please call us to check the stock before visiting our store. Not all the styles are displayed at the sales floor for try on.
Our contact information
- Please refer to FAQ first.
By email: The Fastest
email@example.com (general questions)
firstname.lastname@example.org (questions about your order)
By standard mail:
c/o Tom's Bridal Warehouse
3176 E La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92806
(Monday ~ Saturday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time)
1. Standard Shipping by UPS Ground to Continental U.S. shipping address is free of charge for the order of U$300.00 or more. The UPS Ground Shipping Charge to Continental U.S. shipping address for the order of U$299.99 or less will be U$10.00 flat rate per order. We may choose other common carrier with the closest equivalence depending on the designer manufacturer or other situation. It takes 7-18 working days or more (excluding Sundays, Saturdays and holidays) for us to get the merchandise to you depending on where the dress is in stock whether in our warehouse (7-9 working days or more) OR in designer's warehouse (14-18 working days or more).
2. You may upgrade your shipping option as follows. (Continental U.S. address)
UPS Next Day Air Saturday: +U$120.00 (around 4-5 days shorter than the standard delivery time by delivering on Saturday)
UPS Next Day Air: +U$100.00 (around 3-4 days shorter than the delivery time of standard shipping.)
UPS 2nd Day Air: +U$60.00 (around 2-3 days shorter than the delivery time of standard shipping.)
UPS 3 Day Select: +U$35.00 (around 1-2 days shorter than the delivery time of standard shipping.)
3. Hawaii, Alaska: U$50.00 by US Express Mail (Same delivery time as Standard Shipping at 1.)
American Samoa, Canal Zone, Guam, Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands: U$70.00 by USPS Express Mail (Same delivery time as Standard Shipping at 1.)
4. International Shipping outside of U.S.: U$70.00 (U$50.00 for Canada) by USPS Express Mail International (Same delivery time at 1.)
US Global Express Guaranteed(GXG) Service: 2-4 days lead time from our Anaheim warehouse. It's only practical when you purchase an item in-stock at our Anaheim warehouse and need it urgently regardless of shipping cost ranging from U$110.00 to U$400.00 or more depending on destination country. Items in stock at our Anaheim warehouse are in side menu "In Stock Prom Dress". Please send an e-mail before ordering.
Customer should be responsible for any taxes or customs duties which may be assessed at destination country.
5. Wear Date, Dress Availability and Shipping Options have to be considered altogether at the same time. If the item you ordered is not in-stock either at our Anaheim warehouse or at designer's warehouse, it will be automatically considered as a pre-order for production which needs more lead time for production and sailing in. We take all days needed into account and make sure whether we may deliver your order timely or not. But don't worry. In many cases, designers keep bringing some colors and sizes in by their own speculation. Estimated delivery information is also provided at "Product Description" on every product page. After you check out and authorize to charge to your credit card for your purchase, we will review these factors and send you an e-mail to confirm your order. We may suggest to upgrade the shipping option and other possible options or cancel the order without charging to your credit card. For more information, please refer to "How to Order".
6. Signature will be required on all shipping packages delivered to you. Proper arrrangement has to be done if you expect no one is available at your shipping address on around estimated arrival time.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Due to the nature of the product and time sensitivity, MyPromDress.info DO NOT offer returns, refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. HOW TO MEASURE
Make sure your measuring tape is accurate. Always have someone else to take your measure while you are standing naturally straight and relaxed with your heels together. Bust, Waist, Hip measurements are your body measurements after wearing bra and lingerie (inside the dress). But it's usually recommended to have a professional at formalwear stores to take your measurements with a nominal charge. It's really worth to do!
Bust: The fullest part of your bust and back around
Waist: Natural Waistline around (generally the narrowest line around)
Hips: The fullest part of your hips around
2. HOW TO DECIDE THE SIZE
Make sure that you study the designer's size chart (all the measurements are in inches) carefully not to get the dress too small.
If your measurement falls in between the sizes, it's usually wise to decide the larger size and have it altered by your own seamstress according to your specific body measurements. Formal gowns DO need some alterations mostly.
Measuring and deciding the size is at your own risk and responsibility. Please keep in mind that designer's size charts are not always perfect and there are some variations in actual production. Please use this guideline only for deciding the proper size and choosing an option offered on this site. We don't offer custom measurements anywhere on this site.
To be added more soon.